October30th

Five Points Jim Wendler

• Comment by Dwight — November 2, 2011 @ 3:20 pm

That’s a nice looking gym. How did you build your deadlift platform?

• Comment by Jim Wendler — November 2, 2011 @ 6:46 pm

2×6′s and plywood.

• Comment by Abraham — November 3, 2011 @ 8:38 am

Thats an awesome gym!

• Comment by Greg R — November 3, 2011 @ 12:10 pm

Jim, saw that you like that raw southern style music on some of your music recommendations. Are you into Lucero at all, especially their older stuff or are they too soft for your liking?

• Comment by Damien — November 3, 2011 @ 12:17 pm

Who makes the pressing station/yoke?

• Comment by Kevin Kuzia — November 3, 2011 @ 9:49 pm

Jim – I’ve never used a Deadlift jack before, so I am curious about it. I suppose it may be stating the obvious since you have one, but do you find it to be a big help? Appreciate your thoughts.

• Comment by Pat — November 4, 2011 @ 12:03 am

Great setup, Jim. Was wondering what kind of rack/stand is in the corner… Thanks.

• Comment by Mo — November 5, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

Elitefts should do a ‘Wendler Edition’ matt black finish line of products.

• Comment by Tom — November 5, 2011 @ 6:18 pm

Jim Can’t wait to see pics of the finished Five Points. Please post when available.

• Comment by Jim Wendler — November 6, 2011 @ 10:36 am

Tom,

This is all it is – it is finished.

• Comment by Jim Wendler — November 6, 2011 @ 10:41 am

Huge help – makes deadlifting a lot easier especially when you are loading a ton of plates and they need to sit flat against each other.

• Comment by Colt Jones — November 6, 2011 @ 11:31 pm

Kick ass gym man. I was looking at your monolift and wondering if you are able to rack the barbell without a spotter or do you still just walk it out? I have only used a monolift three times at my first meet last July so Im still trying to figure them out. Im guessing this is all Elitefts equipment?

• Comment by BJN — November 7, 2011 @ 5:54 pm

Man that’s the best home gym I’ve ever seen! Way better than any commercial gym I’ve been in! One day I’ll have one!!

• Comment by Robert — November 10, 2011 @ 10:05 am

Which pullup/squat stand is that?

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL