Never Surrender Pull Over Hoodie
Being involved with high school football for the past few years reminded me of what it actually takes to be a good (or great) football player. These are in order of importance.
1. Embracing and honoring the violence of the game.
2. Be willing to do whatever it takes to give yourself/your team a chance to win.
3. Have good physical genetics.
So the next time your neighbor or uncle gives you an excuse of why he didn't succeed in football, know that the two most important reasons are entirely his fault.
- White with red, black and white design
- Medium weight, 50/50 blend, tagless for comfort
- Patented, low pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric
- Two-ply hood
- Extra large front pouch pocket; rib knit waistband and cuffs
- Double-needle coverseamed neck and armholes