SPECIAL - 5/3/1 Large Marge - White
When I was a sophomore in high school, the administration banned any hat wearing during school hours. I believe they passed this off as teaching us proper dress decorum whilst indoors. Obviously this wasn't the real reason; it had to do with gang colors and wearing certain teams' logos. So once again, some mouth-breathing higher-ups punish the people who did nothing wrong - and do nothing to the people causing the problems. Like making a Hat Rule is going to solve anything.
The worst thing to happen to education is the federal government and over- administration.
- White & black hat with embroidered patch
- Custom patch is hand sewn to hat for quality & durability
- Mid profile, 3 1/2" crown, Hard buckram, 6-panel
- Adjustable, OSFA
- Flexfit Brand for reliable fit, comfort and quality
- Matching undervisor, curved shape
- 8 rows of stitching on visor