Do you require a well needed kick in the ass? Come join us for a brief spell at the Wendler Correctional Facility. Even a month commitment can help rejuvenate the mind and body. At the W.C.F. you will be expected to do the following:
1. Train your body; lifting, mobility work and conditioning.
2. Train you mind: reading, writing and relaxation.
3. Build your own world: turn off the scam of social media and build the world that allows you to evolve. No longer be held a slave to the boogeymen that keep so many trapped.
4. Explore art and/or a trade; you build and create something of value to you.
5. Learn that understanding yourself is NOT accepting yourself - growth is paramount to success.
6. Hold yourself to your own high standards. Remember that before you hold anyone to any standard or expect anything from anyone else, regardless of their job or status - hold yourself to (at least) the same standards.
You don't need to spend hours every day on each of these things; a little bit of consistency over a long period of time will work wonders. Not only will you learn something but you will also feel better about yourself. You will feel accomplished and have a purpose. Be patient but be efficient; don't waste your life wasting your time.
Turn off the noise and drop in to your own world.
First session will be held in each of our individual houses, alone.